2-in-1 Talking Ball
Toss it back and forth to hear this amazing ball say the ABCs or count to 10! Just flip a switch to select the mode you prefer, then turn the reversible fabric panels to highlight counting quantities, alphabet artwork, and bright colors and patterns. Designed to delight kids of any age, the pleasantly noisy ball is perfect for indoor tossing, catching, kicking, and rolling, helping babies, toddlers, and preschoolers develop gross motor skills as they play. The layered graphics also offer lots of detail to engage children's minds as they grow, gently introducing more advanced concepts such as odd and even numbers or vowels and consonants in a graphical way, and inviting exploration and discovery at a child's own pace. It's a wonderful way to introduce early-learning concepts in a playful, physical way that's perfect for young children! (Play tip: Listen for auditory surprises to cue more laughter along the way!) Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
- Talking ball for babies and toddlers
- Says the ABCs and counts 1-10 when caught!
- Reversible fabric panels switch the illustrated artwork from ABC to 123.
- Part of Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys for babies and toddlers
- Develops these skills: sensory, fine motor, gross motor, logical, linguistic, emotional, communication, and self-esteem.
Recommended: 6+ months